Website Development Services on WordPress
WordPress websites There are more than 20% of all the websites that are hosted runs on WordPress. This is because of the variety of themes that makes the design a simple experience. WordPress has lots of plugins to enable multiple visits, engagement and conversion functionalities possible. WordPress has a simple interphase to create new posts/ pages and ability to upload images and videos easy.
The Stages in website development
Information is gathered about multiple aspect of the business. This includes
- A new website or a website revamp is done with a purpose to solve a business problem or a goal.
- About the business
- Information is gathered about the business, the competitors, the positioning, the services/products, competitors and the buyer personal.
Benchmarking is done on multiple parameters. This includes
- Multiple websites in the industry will be benchmarked and the design elements will be suggested based on the industry and on the target audience.
- Competing websites and blogs will be benchmarked. for the kind of content they provide.
- Distinction will be made between content that is educational, entertaining and self-promotional.
- Strategies will be provided on what type of content the client should produce.
A GAP Analysis is prepared and suggestions are provided to improve the existing site or to provide inputs to the new site.
- Create blue print for the design of the site
- Wireframes will be presented to the customers
- Sitemap of the website will be provided.
- Install WordPress, the right themes and develop the website
- Use the right plugins to enable the right functionalities
- Apply the right color schemes, font styles and size.
- Test the site non-functional parameters
Hosting and Analytics
- Deploy the website in the server of choice
- Integrate with Google Analytics and Google Webmaster